Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tee Leaders

Here in Anchorage our own Tee Leaf Mayor "Son Of Fink" has turned all the tvees in the lobby of City Hall to Fox News. Well we all know Flox is Fair and Balanced so that's a real good idea unless someone like Byron Williams  who got into a gun battle with police on his way to kill people at two non-profit organizations in San Francisco. Flox News' Glenn Beck was his  major inspiration. Well I have always said Glenn has real hate you can believe in!


Tee Leaf Leader want to be Republican Senate nominee Christine O'Donnell of Delaware on Tuesday found out that the United States  Constitution calls for a separation of church and state. She must have been so focused on that Second Amendment, trying to keep the liberals from giving all the guns to Homosexuals. That she just over looked the  First Amendment  that  sezs  government can't establish religion.

Closer to home our own Tee Leaf Leader want to be lisa with a beard miller has his Nazi look alike security detail handcuff reporter  Alaska Dispatch editor Tony Hopfinger. Just don't ask lisa with a beard the      wrong question

Our patched out Tee Leader right in candidate  lisa with a shave. Is standing tall on her record of voting against anything for the environment,  or women, or  Alaska natives, but rest assured if she wins the right in she will be a moderate? Huh  

Our Tee Leader young ding (don young) is endorsed by my union, and I will not vote for him.

This is one CRAZY election cycle. Glad the little dog took me on a walk around the lake where even the kayaks are red and blue...

This from a friend...
A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She lowered her altitude

and spotted a man in a boat below. She shouted to him, "Excuse me, can you
help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know
where I am."


The man consulted his portable GPS and replied, "You're in a hot air
balloon, approximately 30 feet above ground elevation of 2,346 feet above
sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100
degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.


"She rolled her eyes and said, "You must be an Obama Democrat ."


"I am," replied the man. "How did you know?"


"Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me is technically
correct. But I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still
lost. Frankly, you've not been much help to me."


The man smiled and responded, "You must be a Republican ."


I am," replied the balloonist. "How did you know?"


"Well," said the man, "you don't know where you are or where you are going.
You've risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a
promise you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your
problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but
somehow, now it's my fault."

Tee Party Founding Father. But who is the human with him?


1 comment:

  1. Ha! Love the Republican/Obama Democrat joke! Painfully true and funny.

    I'm not sure who the craziest person running for office in my state (AZ) is. It's a pretty crowded field, as most of the country knows. :)

    Voting by mail this weekend ... hope it makes a difference ...

    ReplyDelete