Thursday, September 9, 2010

My God's Better Than Your God...My God's Better Than Yours....

Actually that Nursery Rhyme went like this...

My dog's bigger than your dog,
My dog's bigger than yours,
My dog's bigger
And he chases mailmen,
My dog's bigger than yours,

My dog's better than your dog,
My dog's better than yours,
His name is King,
And he had puppies,
My dog's better than yours.
My dad's tougher than your dad, 
My dad's tougher than yours,...

Or My gods better than your god...My god is wrong longer than your god...Your god is just as wrong as mine....

You know what? I am sick and tired of people with a major god delusion causing problems in the 21 century.


I am even more tired of people with a god delusion, and think this is the third century and  treat  women like we are non human beings just there to cook your food drop your kids, and make sure your rug is pointed towards the rock so you can prey precise at 3:00 p.m. every day.
We encourage all religions believes here in America, and that is fine. Unfortunately here in America every brand of hate and fear hides behind some preacher, or some profit who plays off of the fears of America’s most delusional and marginalized citizens, and well religions record stacks up very well next to every war, crusade and genocide through out history.  Unless you are as unfortunate as Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani  who lives in Iran and is facing death by stoning for adultery, western civilization provides unlimited access to information and science. You can have the periodic  table of elements in your fingers in seconds. You can make informed choices with a open mind. It ain't that hard to do!
The point is we place to much credence in religion, and not enough in Science and Reason, and if we don't CHANGE! then humans just aren’t gonna make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment